Custom Commissioned One-of-a-Kind Art Projects
Pick your favorite colors and every detail of your creation and get your own personal masterpiece! Any style, any size, any medium, any layout, any subject, any colors...
Kristen Mae Lee has literally painted on cell phone cases, purses, shoes, hats, scarves, vases, walls, signs, mirrors, furniture, paper, cardboard, canvas, plastic, metals, glass, wood, fabric, clothes, wedding gowns, and even body painting!
Each custom art project begins with a custom-made graphic designed computer rendering from samples that the client provides to ensure that your masterpiece is exactly as you order. Projects are "copycatted" from the approved computer rendering.
Pricing is charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour. The prices listed below are to offer a general idea of pricing. The client establishes their own pricing based on their requests for the scope of work, changes, and approvals.
All pricing includes setup and cleanup times. There is a preliminary process that includes establishing the details of what the client wants, and resuts in a graphic design computer rendering, which assures that the art project will be exactly what the client envisioned.
At least one third Retainer payment is required up front before any work begins. There are three (3) phases for art projects, each of which requires a payment before work continues because the Artist gets paid for work actually being done at the same time.
Delays in making payments during the phases cause work to stop, which causes delays in meeting deadlines, so the client is responsible for making payments in a timely fashion.
Detail work is based on the level of detail you request before the computer rendering phase is approved and the amount of time it takes to do the project is established by the estimated time it usually takes the Artist, which is subject to change while the project is being created.
Pricing is not negotiable.
Turnaround times are approximately one to two weeks based on a regular 40-hour work week working 9 am - 5 pm. Rush fees are required for nights, weekends, holidays, or other rush project requirements.
Our prices for custom art projects:
$75 per hour (murals $120 per hour)
There is a minimum Retainer down payment of 2 hours for paintings, and a minimum per category as shown below for ordering drawings and/or murals. Please see those sections for the minimums, if you are a new client and are not really sure how much you want to invest into your masterpiece.
Illustrations & Portraits
- XS Drawing 3"x5"
- SM Drawing 5"x7"
- MD Drawing 8"x10"
- LG Drawing 11"x17"
This drop-down menu shows the minimum order Retainer down payments, which are generally the pricing, but your final pricing will depend on the detail work, which is what takes up the time.
Pencil, charcoal, or pastel. Hand-drawn completely freehand. Any subject & style.
Wall murals for interior rooms such as kids bedroom murals, living room murals, business murals, storefront murals, painted murals. Murals can be done with a base coat of house paints, then detail work is done with either acrylic paints, or with oil paint. The average wall mural painting phase takes about 8-15 hours to complete from the start date of base coat after scheduling.
- XS Painting (3" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 8 hours) [7 days turnaround time]
- SM Painting (6" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 12 hours) [10 days turnaround time]
- MD Painting (12" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 16 hours) [14 days turnaround time]
- LG Painting (18" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 20 hours) [20 days turnaround time]
- XL Painting (24" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 24 hours) [30 days turnaround time]
- 2XL Painting (30" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 48 hours) [40 days turnaround time]
- 3XL Painting (60" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 96 hours) [60 days turnaround time]
- 4XL Painting (72" range painting time - a very detailed painting takes about 120 hours) [90 days turnaround time]
Custom Oil and/or Acrylic Paintings
Custom computer rendering. Custom Oil and/or Acrylic Paintings. Up to 3 styles and subjects can be combined into 1 painting, so you can totally customize your own masterpiece! Any medium, any subject, any style.